Monday 18 October 2010

RUSHMORE - Booty Duty : Vol.1

http://soundcloud.com/rushmore/rushmore-booty-duty-vol-1

Mr De - Sex on my mind
DJ Assault - I see booty
Disco D - Boot bar anthem
Disco D - Snake charmer
Cool Daddy - Let's go
DJ Assault - Pop your pussy
Mr De - Jigglin pt 2
Roska - Squark(Rushmore titties edit)
Girl Unit - IRL
Mike Q - Bring you up
Kingdom - Bust broke
Mike Q - Make you gag 2009 ft.Ms Theresa
Ramadanman - Work them
DJ Slugo - Put your hands on it
DJ Deeon - Hit it from the back
DJ Deeon - Who you wit?
DJ Assault - Bangin the beat
DJ Deeon - Ride this MF
DJ Assault - Shake it, work it
DJ Deeon - The Freaks
DJ Clent - Bounce
DJ Godfather - Godzilla
DJ Booty Clap - I gotta run(workout mix)
Rushmore - Seductive MF (Moombahtech edit)
Paul Johnson - Get Down (DJ Deeon juke mix)
DJ Godfather - Lil Momma
Addison Groove - Footcrab
DJ Jana Rush - Slippin
Khia - My neck, my back

No comments:

Post a Comment